Ricracrabbit on Pinterest

Scrapbook Paper As Art

I love how scrapbook papers make really affordable art that looks pretty snazzy if I do say so. The best part about it is if you have creative ADD like I do, you can change out your decor whenever you feel the need, which usually occurs when I'm spending too much time in my home because it is 98 degrees outside.  My older son Andrew decided that he was ready for a new look in his bedroom but I didn't want to spend much money so I started looking around for things to re-purpose. I scored an almost new Company Kids Robot Quilt from the GW for $9 (regularly $100 something) and new instantly what the new theme would be. Andrew loves robots and mechanical things so I knew he'd dig it. I remembered I had this robot scrapbook paper so I just swapped out the art inside the mats and done! I also made a simple A which I thought looked cool too. Makes me feel like I redecorated.
Another interesting ways to use scrapbook paper.
The silver frames were a buck each on clearance at Walmart, just needed some paint. Yes I'm THAT cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!