Ricracrabbit on Pinterest

Decoupage Coaster Craft

Looking for an easy personalized gift to make? All you need are some small tiles ( found some in the garage from our bathroom remodel), a printer, felt and Mod Podge. Oh and you can use scrapbook paper or anything else but I really wanted to create some fun photo art. I played around with my photo processing tool and printed out these wacky images on photo paper. After painting my tiles black, I glued down the images and then gave them a quick spray of matte acrylic finish to set them so they didn't run. After they dried, I gave them a few coats of Hard Coat Mod Podge and finally glued some felt squares on back. Stack them up, tie a ribbon and you have a really cute housewarming gift for a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!