Ricracrabbit on Pinterest

Redesigned Vintage Linens

Vintage linens and new towels combine to make adorable gifts. By using the fabric from vintage sheets along with some new fabrics and a vintage table cloth, I've transformed some plain items into great housewarming gifts. I love the mix of old and new and these are super simple to make. For the apron below, I gathered a flour sack towel from the dollar store, added a waistband and some vintage Vera accents. I've mentioned Vera before.. she's my favorite artist from the 60's. The tablecloth pictured is also from that era but needed a little something so I just spruced it up with flowers from a vintage sheet and leaves from some fat quarters.  

Vintage Vera Tablecloth and Sheets Redesigned



Here is another example of a vintage find from Vera Neumann. I just love that this blouse is like wearable art. Size 14 fits more like today's 8.  I have a collection of scarves as well and each piece is so beautiful!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!