Ricracrabbit on Pinterest

Personalized Decoupage Gifts

Here is a fun little project you can create by printing photos on to tissue paper and Mod Podging them over another design to give it this cool effect. I learned from another blog that if you tape a piece of tissue to card stock and stick that into your printer carefully, you get a really neat result. Who knew? For the trivet, I took a tile from Home Depot and covered it with pieces of a vintage math book then took my square photo tissues and adhered them with the Podge. When dry, I painted the edges with black acrylic paint then finally sprayed a nice acrylic varnish to seal it all and glued on a felt piece on back. The other example is an ornament for my good friends Jen and Leslie.

Here is another example of this process using an image from the Graphics Fairy. This is a nifty clipboard project I'm still working on. I love the layered look! Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!