Ricracrabbit on Pinterest

Coffee Filter Heart

Its such fun to get in touch with your inner kindergartener. I have always had a thing for tissue paper flowers and crepe paper and coffee filters provide the perfect medium for crafting since they are pre cut and sturdy. Plain white works for ruffles and brown filters create a rustic look but I decided to add a few drops of pink food coloring and wet the filters to distribute the color throughout. To dry them, I baked them on a cookie sheet at 170 degrees for a while since I wasn't in the mood to wait. I cut a shape from a cardboard box and glue gunned the scrunched up flowers starting on the outside edges. You could create decorations for parties or showers like this and it costs about $1.00 for a pack of filters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!