Ricracrabbit on Pinterest

Recycled Family Rules Art

Magazine page flowers, old book pages, Modpodge, a painted canvas and my printer helped me design this latest work of recycled art. After the week we've had with our stubborn 8 year old,  I thought this might be a nice little reminder of a few things we keep preaching around here. I printed the words right onto dictionary pages and then stuck them over the other layers. I've had this partially completed project in my closet for months now but today I realized I wanted lots of positive words!!! I went to town once nap time came around. The only bummer is when the nap ends before the mega sticky goo hands are washed (and today there was mucho goo)...little guy was not feeling too much of the love and happy thoughts in my art once I finally showed up at his cribside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!