Ricracrabbit on Pinterest

Bias Tape Ruffle Rescue



Ruffled Edge Collar (covering singes)


My dryer has issues. I mean it seriously hates me sometimes.
Either it doesn't dry the clothes enough or it cooks them.  If I leave a cotton shirt in there too long, the collars actually get singed. That can't be good. Well I've thrown out a few shirts in the past (or cut them up for other projects of course) but I thought I could give a new life to these otherwise lovely white shirts I still love. I have a plethora of bias tape. That stuff that you can buy at fabric stores by the zippers for sewing and quilting. Mine came from a big plastic bag at the Hospice shop for a few bucks. I have lots of colors just waiting for projects. Here is what I created using white.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!