Ricracrabbit on Pinterest

Fun with Fabric Scraps

I love spring... It gives me a valid excuse to dress like a Fruit Loop. I guess one could get away with it anytime here in Florida, but to this former Northern gal,  it just feels weird wearing bright florals when its a frigid 50 degrees here in Tampa. (snicker) Well, I had fun sorting through scraps of colorful fabrics to create these new cropped jeans since I really screwed them up when I tried to shorten them. Rather than give up on them completely, I decided to crop the legs a bit more and basically quilted the scraps in a random manner all over. I started by ironing Heat Bond to the back of the scraps and then ironed those to the jeans. They are definately hard to miss. So. if you catch me wearing these in Publix, be sure to say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!