Ricracrabbit on Pinterest

Street Signs Letter Art








You KNOW I won't pay for something I can make. I always look at products I like and think...hmmmm.
Well these letter photos in Uncommon Goods are REALLY cool ...


BUT for $175 I knew I could make my own, faster version with the signs and words around my neighborhood. I only got a few funny looks as I snapped photos of my neighbor's license plates and gas meters today! Once I downloaded the photos, I played around with the photo editing software and created some cool pictures for future projects. This is a great way to keep your kids busy outside for a while if you want to send them on a letter scavenger hunt!



Here is something I made today with the letters printed on book pages. My friend is a big supporter of my creations and it is her son's birthday. It might seem even cooler when he finds out the letters are from signs and cars all over my street. Notice the A from the ADT security sign?
Mixed Media on Canvas - I printed the letter photos on vintage dictionary pages and Mod Podged
them on a painted canvas along with denim scrapbook paper pieces.


Here is a card for my cute little neighbor
I linked this on Tip Junkie. I love her blog for everything creative you can imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!