Ricracrabbit on Pinterest

Vintage Sheet & Tulle Spring Wreath

Kinda like a tutu for my front door. Cool part is that all the materials for this one came from a thrift store. A pretty gnarly one at that... but the 1960's sheets and roll of tulle were all just a few dollars that went to help the AM Vets and you've got to love giving your money to a good cause.  I've already made a blouse and various other goodies from the sheet so these are the scraps, cut into strips and tied on the base. My door needs a little Springiness with all the guests we have visiting for their annual Florida pilgrimage.  Looks like I'll be clearing off that dining room "craft" table very soon since it feels like Joann Fabrics had a panic attack in there. Company is always a great motivator for me to get my crafting disorder in order for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!