Ricracrabbit on Pinterest

Free Vintage Steampunk Images






I think Steampunk is such a cool name. Artistic industrial or what I called it growing up...The random old crap out in my Dad's barn.  As a child I never understood why my dad kept EVERYTHING to use to make something else but I understand it a bit more each day. Especially when I was recently able to get my hands on his collection of vintage skeleton keys. Its that mix of old rusty stuff with new that I just find so very artistic and wishing I had more space to decorate....but I'm content with where I'm at, so its fun to create things for others who do have room on their walls. I'm not sure what to do with these images yet myself but thought I'd share them since they are neat. They came from very old dictionary entries. I just love the old stuff. Feel free to use these as you choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!