Ricracrabbit on Pinterest

Retro Housewife Free Graphic

I could not feel further from the message in this vintage image than I do today...Honestly, if my 19 month old throws one more toy or spice bottle from the pantry over the pool fence into the water, I'm seriously going to lose it. I'm in full craft mode for an event tomorrow so I'm trying really hard to create and not make my own mess while still keeping an eye on the little stinker.

This image came from an old book about being the perfect hostess. Don't you just love the expression of contentment? I mean really... who wears ruffles and smiles to clean?  This might be fun to print on a note card with "When a woman waits around for her prince charming... she better be ready to clean up after his horse!" Unknown author. hehe  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!