Ricracrabbit on Pinterest

Vintage Photo Gift Boxes


Today was bring a sweet treat to teacher day. It was also crazy hat day so the 8 year old proudly wore a stuffed chicken hat out the door this morning... apple doesn't fall far....I know... 
Andrew's teacher loves coffee so I thought, why not some biscotti? Of course I had to do a little creative number on the container so I found these free photos from Just Something I Made and revamped an oatmeal container using the one of younger children. I wrapped the packages of cookies in a cello bag, created a label (free frame at the Graphic's Fairy)with the teacher's name and added a Thank You ribbon. I just love old photography. You can see examples of other great creative projects over at    http://justsomethingimade.com/2009/09/crafting-with-people/  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!