Ricracrabbit on Pinterest

EMBELLISH ACCESSORY CAMP FOR GIRLS II


Today marked the first day of my second week of accessory camp for girls 8-12 and I had the best time with this new batch of kids. I taught them to do some simple hand sewing and create lots of fabric flowers. We took apart silk flowers to reconstruct with fabrics and turn into new one of a kind creations that will adorn woven straw purses and hair. By the end of the week, the girls will take home a bag full of cool accessories and jewelry. Just wish they were not so shy.... yeah right! I"ve got a room full of personality and creativity and once they dicsovered the dress up clothes, they were having a blast. I've had a few inquiries about doing one more week of accessory camp in August the week prior to school starting so if you are interested, please email me at lauraeassa@gmail.com.
Here are a couple of photos from today but you can access the rest on my Facebook page here
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ric-Rac-Rabbit/147109468659284

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!