Recycled Altoid Tin Crafts





There are so many creative ideas out there for Altoid Mint containers. Kids love secret compartments and hiding places and these tins make the perfect little box for crafting. For my camp, I printed the blank template below and let the kids design their boxes with markers and papers then decoupaged them to the tins. I've added a link for a blank printable here.


Another cute idea for a kid project is to create your own travel games. I designed this fun printable to create a word or sentence building game which would be great for site word practice. You can print words or letters on magnets or card stock to fill up your tin. Kids can design their own tins and fill them with pictures, art trading cards, collections...the possibilities are endless.

Free printable for Altoid Word Game
  
Here are a few other really cool ideas I found while browsing the net.

REUSE IDEAS FOR EMPTY ALTOIDS TINS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!