Ricracrabbit on Pinterest

Butcher Paper Stencil T Shirts


Stencil ironed on before painting with foam brush


I remember when I got my first boom box back in 1980 something. It came with my very first cassette tape which was hand selected by my well meaning, yet Lawrence Welk loving Grammy.   "The clerk told me Lionel Richie is very popular with young people" I remember her saying as I opened it. Somehow my little sister got lucky since the clerk had also suggested the Police. Anyway, I created a T for Andrew using the design below on freezer paper and thought I'd share it.



Here is my favorite stencil T I made for my dad last year.
 I used an image from my son's art book and traced it on the butcher paper.

Evan in his second birthday T!
Another fun one for Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!