Ricracrabbit on Pinterest

Domino Pendants, Bottle Cap Hair Clips and Key Chains

Today was the last day of camp and the girls spent the morning designing bamboo pendants, pins, key chains, hair clips even their own fun little creations using bottle caps. They may not have been something I would design or wear but they had a blast so I let them go for it. Sometimes I'm a little nervous at what they create since it is so very different from what I'd planned but in the end, if they are happy with their creations, then so am I.  We were so busy today that I took very few pictures but here you can get an idea of what we did.  Camps were so much fun this year and I look forward to adding new programs and events in the future.  Thanks to all the parents who allowed me to make a mess and spend time with their creative children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!