Ricracrabbit on Pinterest

Recycled Coat Hanger Baby Accessory Tree

Totally can't take credit for this cute shower tree idea but I love putting my own recycled spin on it.  My friend supplied the base bottle and cutie socks then I created the rest. I've got this coat hanger twisting thing down to a science.
I opened up five coat hangers and untwisted them with pliers, then manipulated them a bit and stuck them into the white paper tube part of the hanger bottom that holds pants. Then I simply held it together in the tube with floral tape then wrapped each part with strips of white cotton sheet while gluing all the way. Watch the fingers with the glue gun, ouch man... love AND hate that glue gun. I also wrapped all the cute onsies from yesterday's post in matching boxes that I decorated with scrapbook paper, buttons and felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!