Ricracrabbit on Pinterest

Feather Hair Clips and Lapel Fascinators

Pin clipped onto a headband

Same accessory worn on shirt.
I've had so much fun creating and selling these feather clips lately and I am in the process of creating several more for a few clients so I'll be listing those and others on Etsy very soon. Here is an example of how I combine feathers, fabric, buttons and other objects into wearable art. The best part is you can wear them in your hair or as a pin on your shirt or jacket and the alligator clips give it a firm grip without holes in your clothes. Email me anytime if you are looking for a specific color or item for a special occasion. I can create several designs, list them and let you choose which you like. I also happily accept orders for bridal parties and can coordinate with your colors and theme.

Small wedding party hair accessories










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!