Ricracrabbit on Pinterest

Upcycled Christmas Clearance Hair Accessories

Nothing makes me do the happy dance like a big ole' 90% off sign in the Christmas clearance.
Seriously.. my heart skipped a beat when I spotted these pretty pink Christmas pics for 20 cents. I knew they'd be great for spring projects. I found red Christmas ribbon for Valentine's Day wreaths. The hot pink and purple ribbons for spring projects. Sparkly kelly green ribbon  for St Patrick's day..ok..ok..you get my drift...
There are so many possibilities to re purpose holiday bling. To make this project,  I simply pulled the individual butterflies from the wires and hot glued them to the front of each hairband then glued a piece of felt on the back to hold it together. You never know what you'll come up with when you think outside the box... or clearance bin that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!