Ricracrabbit on Pinterest

Recycled Remote Art



















What boy doesn't love ripping apart old electronics? I know mine thought it was awesome and I knew exactly what we'd do with the pieces. Andrew is 9 and loves to doodle.. mostly mechanical alien  stuff that none of us understand. I told him I'd help him create some art for his room by scanning and printing from his journal. He picked this funny Darth Vader illustration.  We took a simple Dollar Store frame and some Goop Adhesive and this is what we came up with. Tomorrow we're off to the Mini Maker Fair which is all about DIY, robots and engineering... right up his alley. I can see myself starting to hunt for weird mechanical stuff to add to my collections to create art for his room..... Oh man do I need a bigger garage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!