Ricracrabbit on Pinterest

Vintage Sheet Inspired Bedroom

I admit I have a bit of an obsession with the colors and patterns of vintage sheets from the 50's and 60's. I've had quite a collection for a while and finally decided to get crafty in my bedroom. I created a duvet cover using two sets of sheets and sewed a few pillows as well in coordinating colors. (the wicker dresser was a garage sale score I painted aqua with spray paint.


 This lamp shade was super easy to create over the existing white shade. I simply used hot glue. The lamp was once an ugly brass but with some silver spray paint it looks amazing if I do say so.




This is my favorite little corner in my room. The table was $5.00 at a junk shop and didn't need much paint. It fits perfectly by the balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!